FIFA 14 is a free football PC game belonging to Sports Gaming Category. Fifa 14 is the official release of the Fifa Gaming Series. Fifa 13 was developed multiple times based on Gaming Consoles, and It was released in Sep 2013 by EA Sports. Messi from Barcelona Football Club is featuring the cover photo of Fifa 14, and Messi originally belongs to Argentina Country, but he is representing a national club in the cover photo. Recently, we’ve provided eFootball PES 2020 Game in which Messi was featured on the cover but wearing Argentina’s uniform.
Fifa 14 Game Free Download For PC Highly Compressed
The setup file of Fifa 14 is 10 GB approx, so this game surely deserves a highly compressed version. The compressed setup file is 1 GB approx, and there is nothing much difference between the original & compressed file, but actually, the original setup file is highly compressed using some technique, but after installation, it will require high disk space. This website is providing the Fifa 14 game in the torrent link, so the users can download the game using the torrent downloader.
Fifa 14 PC Game Features
600+ Football Clubs
Fifa 14 contains 600+ different football clubs, and each of the clubs is popular globally. The footballers participate in different leagues based on their interests. Manchester United is one of the most popular Football Clubs in the game, and the squad has been named for each club. This game does not only feature 600+ clubs but also features 33 licensed real-based leagues, and these 600 clubs are taken from these 33 leagues.
Ultimate Team Mode
Ultimate Team Mode is a popular feature, and the Ultimate Team feature was initially introduced in Fifa 2009 Game, but it was skipped for the next few versions, and now finally, it has been included again in Fifa 14 game. Ultimate Team allows the player to make a team of favorite superstars from Football Roaster, you will select your favorite footballers, and make a complete squad, and this mode is not bound to selecting football players, but you can also decide the coach of your team.
16000+ All-Time Popular Footballers
This game is featuring 16000+ popular footballers, and it contains all footballers from the past, but this list does not contain the players who were introduced after 2014, but don’t worry, we’ve also provided new products of the series, and PCGamesHost has provided Fifa 20 on the website. Fifa releases a new update every year, and the current number has jumped to Fifa 22, and Fifa 23 is supposed to release this year.
70+ Stadiums Included
70+ stadiums are available in the game to host any football match. Half of the stadiums are fictional and don’t exist in reality, but there are 32 arenas that are real, and taken from different countries. The popular names are Goodison Park, Camp Nou, and Donbas Arena.
Fifa 14 Cover Photo
Originally, Messi is featuring on the cover of the Fifa 14 game, but let us give you a surprise, this game has many editions, and each edition has a different footballer on the cover. Fifa 14 Australian Edition is featuring Alaba, Maya Yoshida is featured in the Japanese Edition, etc, so the cover footballer is based on the edition of the country.
How To Install Fifa 14 Game For PC?
- Get the game (Fifa 14) from the given link below
- Turn off the “Real-Time Protection’ in Windows Defender
- Extract the “Fifa 14 Game” Rar format file using the WinRAR software
- Open the extracted folder, and extract the “AVENGERS_AIO_V.2.5” Rar Fille
- Open the “AVENGERS_AIO_V2.5” launcher, and click on the “Install” option to install missing files for fixing
- Now extract the “Extract Setup” Rar file, and open extracted folder
- Now run the “Setup_Game_Install.exe” application, and it will create the “Game_Setup_DVD” ISO file
- Now mount the ISO file using the Daemon tools Lite Software, and open the mounted DVD Drive
- Open the setup launcher, and it will take around 35-40 minutes to install Fifa 14 completely
- Open the “Crack” folder located in the Virtual DVD disk, and copy all the files of the “Crack” Folder
- Now paste the copied files into the game’s installation directory probably in (C: Program Files/Fifa-14) and run the game launcher
The installation method of the Fifa 14 Game is very simple, and there are some additional steps, but it was required since many users were experiencing errors after installing the game, but we’ve dictated you install the “AVENGERS_AIO_V2.5” application to overcome the error issue of missing files. Please note that WinRAR & Daemon Tools lite are two necessary software to install the game.
Fifa 14 Game System Requirements
The requirements of Fifa 14 are not very high, but it requires 20 GB of disk space for downloading & installing the game, so make sure that you’ve 20 GB of free space on your PC. You should have Quad-Core Processor to run the game on your PC.
- Intel Quad-Core 2.0 GHz Processor
- Ram 6 GB DDR 2 (Level 2 Memory)
- Hard Disk Space 15 GB (Package installer + Package installation)
- Graphics Card 512 MB for better performance
- Windows 7, Windows 10, and Windows 11 64-bits OS recommended