Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell blacklist is an action-plus adventure game that has been released by Ubisoft. The game is well-known for its amazing fighting scenes. Recently, we’ve provided a part of Tom Clancy’s Gaming series, and we would like to mention Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier Game for PC.
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist Game Free Download For PC Highly Compressed
Well, the highly compressed version is the basic requirement for this game because it requires more than 20 GB of disk space which includes the installation & file setup size, but when we provide the highly compressed version, it requires a few GB of disk space to get the file Setup. Well, now moving against the gameplay story of the product, this game has an outstanding gameplay story, and it also involves The President of the United States of America.
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist PC Game Features
Sam (Leading character)
Sam is the leading character in the game, and you’re going to control Sam in the game, this character has some outstanding fighting skills, and that’s why he is in charge of the team unit.
Blacklist is a special team that is under Sam. The team is very professional and taken from the armed forces, so they are very skilled, especially on the battlefield. You’re going to lead the team as you are in charge of the Blacklist team.
Team Appointed by President of USA
The special armed team has been directly appointed by the President of the United States of America. You can imagine the skillfulness level of the team members that they are directly appointed by the President of the USA. Well, it’s no doubt a fictional game, but it gives us goosebumps when we hear that the team is appointed by the President.
When we say that the Blacklist team is appointed by the President of the USA, then we can never underestimate the enemies too, and these enemies are very tough to compete with, and if you don’t have the execution of the high skill on the battlefield, you can’t compete with them.
Training Sessions of Armed Weapons
The game also offers to get training that how to use special armed weapons, and these weapons are very unique, and the number armed weapons are less in quantity, and that’s why most people don’t know how to use these unique weapons and demolish the opponent. You can watch the training sessions in the game before playing it, so you will learn how these weapons are going to be useful for us on the battlefield.
Prior to Strategy
Well, we can say that there is no perfect execution when a strategy is ignored because the strategy is what you get as a backup plan, and you make the complete planning that if plan 1 is failed, what is next now, and then what about Plan 3?
How To Install Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist Game For PC?
- Get the game from the given link below
- Turn off the “Real-Time Protection” in Windows Defender
- Extract the “Splinter Cell Blacklist game” Rar format file extension using the WinRAR software
- Open extracted folder, and run the “Install_Setup_Game.exe.” launcher of the “Splinter Cell Blacklist” game
- The setup installation will begin and wait 20 minutes approx to complete the installation
- Once, the installation is completed, now go to the installation directory probably in C: Program files/, and run the game launcher
- The game installation method is very simple, and there is nothing major to do in it, but we want you to perform these steps carefully because if a single step is ignored, the game might not work on your computer system, and your time would be wasted.
Splinter Cell Blacklist Game System Requirements
The system requirements of the game are not high, but the Hard Disk Space is what you should keep in mind, although, we are providing the highly compressed version, it requires full disk space when we unpack the highly compressed version, but apart from the disk space, the other system criteria is very easy to meet.
- Intel Quad-Core
- Ram 6 GB DDR 2 (Level 1 Memory)
- Hard Disk Space 19 GB (Package installer + Package installation)
- Graphics Card 512 MB (Nvidia) for better performance
- Windows 7, Windows 10, and Windows 11